Monday, April 6, 2009

Who to really trust...

TRUST NO ONE

There are times in life where you will stumble upon rocks and paths that will stop you from doin or achieving something.... my eperience many people can learn from and use it to determine therir friends in the future...its like this, th person who i thught that i caould trust and who i called my best friend, went behind my back and tried to break up my relationship. my current boyfriend has told me time and time that my friends are jealous of me... this is how i am, as much as how my friend's boyfriends and i are freinds i dont and will NEVER pick up the phone and call him for no reason at all, my SO CALLED FRIEND now, she's always constantly calling my BF. now tell me, if she's a TRUE friend, why is she always hinding things from me. she asked my boyfriend to loan her some money and she didn't tell me, when i heard i just pretended as if i didn't know anything. One day my roomate asked him for money and he gave her, why? bcause she respects our relationship and she asked me if i was ok woth it, now if that girl was my true friend she would have done the same... use this, NEVER TRUST ANYONE CAUSE THEY WILL STAB YOU IN YOUR BACK..... loife's just a phase....

1 comment:

Read these blogs and leave your reviews.